Assigning a Firewall Policy to a Server
Firewall policies can be used for several servers. For this, you must assign them to a server.
- In the left menu, click Infrastructure > Servers.
- Click a server in the list. The server properties are displayed.
- In the Firewall Policies section below, click on the pencil.
- Click a firewall policy and then Confirm Changes.
The server will be configured. This process may take several minutes.
Adding Several Servers to a Firewall Policy
Add several servers to a firewall policy as follows:
- In the left menu, click Network > Firewall Policies.
- Click a firewall policy in the list.
- Click Assign under the Assigned IP section.
- Select one or several servers.
- Click Confirm Changes.
The firewall policy will be configured. This process may take several minutes.